Talksport

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by manimanc, 3 Nov 2014.

1. Impeccable One

Impeccable One

Developer and Marketer of digital solutions for th
    Sucking the right cock ?

2. willipp

willipp

Haha, flicked on this morning and first thing i heard was the boiled bollock making some half arsed apology for suggesting scotlands best option for a new manager was to dig up Paul Daniels and sprinkle some magic dust on them. How he is still in a job i have no idea.

3. richardtheref

richardtheref

Solicitor
    The great Joey Barton this morning said that it did not matter who got through to the play offs between Wales & the Republic as they were both from the United Kingdom. I thought of calling in & giving him a history lesson.

4. PinkFinal

PinkFinal

Wonder why Noel Gallagher no longer appears on Cundy and Goldstein's show

Mind you Rodney Marsh isn't on it either.

5. unexpected item

unexpected item

Yesterday’s Durham vs Bingham twitter spat is worth searching for.

She got narked because she reckoned Durham was implying she couldn’t have an opinion because she’s a woman.

6. Southern

Southern

Simon Jordan was on last Friday. Though he seems smugger than even the most smug, he talked a lot of sense for me about the FA and England Football Team.

Him and the presenter (can't remember which one, or maybe it was a caller) suggested sacking Southgate and getting someone decent in like Ancelotti to give the team a better chance in the World Cup

7. PW

PW

I listened to an interview with Anthony Crolla yesterday and that cretin Brazil was like a giddy five year old and couldn't wait to get on to the vermin v dippers game at weekend. IIRC he referred to the game as a blockbuster, which I think is a bit of an over exaggeration. It seems no matter what subject or topic they're discussing they have to try and shoe horn the rags into the conversation.

8. manimanc

manimanc

Do utd play Liverpool next? I didn't know that, not seen anything on tv or in the media to highlight the fact. Must be a first.

9. TravisBickle

TravisBickle

In her case he was probably right!

10. unexpected item

unexpected item

Jim White going on about youngsters not getting a chance at Chelsea, following Charlie Musonda's now deleted Instagram post.

Fair discussion topic, but of course ..."the likes of Manchester City" get roped in too, along with "why would anyone consider a move to one of these clubs".