Talksport

Ray "Butch" Wilkins about 6.10am today spouted "Rashford stays back 10 minutes each day after training to work on his finishing. Raheem should take a leaf out of his book".
I don't want to be picky with butch but raz has 5 goals this season and rashford 2, and raz missed a match through his red card at Bournemouth.
Oddly enough I don't think the talkshite researcher and script writer have done their homework.
Terrible terrible radio station.

Ray "Butch" Wilkins about 6.10am today spouted "Rashford stays back 10 minutes each day after training to work on his finishing. Raheem should take a leaf out of his book".
That must be why Raheem' s strike rate is twice as good as Rashford, even though he plays out wide most of the time! Rashford managed an amazing five goals from 32 appearances last season. Clearly he's world class unlike Gabriel Jesus who has only managed a miserly 18 goals in his last 27 appearances for City and Brasil.

I don't want to be picky with butch but raz has 5 goals this season and rashford 2, and raz missed a match through his red card at Bournemouth.
Oddly enough I don't think the talkshite researcher and script writer have done their homework.
Terrible terrible radio station.

Yes but if raz stayed behind 10 minutes everyday, wow. Or he could whizz over to Carrington and watch rashdord and learn

Etuhu, Sturridge, Sancho.
There have always been arrogant tossers who thought they knew better than the club what was best for them.
Is it right to call them arrogant tho? They simply wanted first team football,and were confident in their own ability, whilst City ,maybe,were considerably less so...

Neither of the Etuhu brothers were to make a significant impact in their careers as pro footballers, certainly not to the level required at City even before Sheikh Mansour. Sturridge was just starting to get into our first team but he had his future mapped out for him by his agent who sold him the idea of joining Chelsea, several years ahead of us in their development at that time, and it was of no great surprise that most of his EPL appearances came while he was loaned out, so leaving us then did nothing for his career. So now we have Sancho doing the same thing because he believes he would have had to wait his turn here. Well I would guess that wherever his first team ambitions were to lie, he would have had to wait for at least three years in the EPL except perhaps at a low ranking and struggling club which might have done him more harm than good. Anyway, good luck in going to Germany but he'll likely find himself having almost as long to wait there as he would have here. Let's hope the boredom and the frustration do not ruin him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.