Talksport

Is this the same Raheem Sterling who has scored one less PL goal in 7 games this season (6) than Rashford has in 40 games over the last year (7)?

Only one less than the great lumpkaku as well.
It's absolutely frightening the lack of respect Sterling gets. At least Ian Wright gave him a mention on MOTD. Even worse is that Sterling is English, which just goes to show that something untoward is going on. Look at the hype Rashford gets, then look at his scoring record compared to Sterling. If Sterling was playing for the Rags or Spurs he'd be back page news, for the right reasons, every bloody weekend.

It's absolutely frightening the lack of respect Sterling gets. At least Ian Wright gave him a mention on MOTD. Even worse is that Sterling is English, which just goes to show that something untoward is going on. Look at the hype Rashford gets, then look at his scoring record compared to Sterling. If Sterling was playing for the Rags or Spurs he'd be back page news, for the right reasons, every bloody weekend.

There was an article on Sterling on the BBC site today, about him not being interested in going to Arsenal. Halfway down the article there was a video section which said 'Sterling: extended interview" and I thought 'I'll enjoy that'. The video length was timed at 27 minutes. Then when I watched it, I realised very quickly that it was in fact an interview filmed when Sterling was at Liverpool.

So the answer to the point that if he played for the rags or Spurs he would be back page news for the right reasons is 'when he played for Liverpool he WAS back page news for the right reasons'.

if theres one person id love to see lifting a premier league winning trophy (or a european cup im not fussy), then its Raz. It would hurt so many people, badly!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.