Talksport

What happened after? I didn't get a chance to listen to Durham tonight :-)
Durham was saying people need to listen to what Pep is saying and learn off him and get their heads out of the sand
Gough was being the English football fan from the 70s, both teams had to play with the same ball etc, Durham had to point out to him that Wolves play and train with that Mitre ball every week, he still couldn't comprehend Durhams argument, well you wouldn't if you had rhubarb for brains, he kept shouting "adapt adapt"

Durham was saying people need to listen to what Pep is saying and learn off him and get their heads out of the sand
Gough was being the English football fan from the 70s, both teams had to play with the same ball etc, Durham had to point out to him that Wolves play and train with that Mitre ball every week, he still couldn't comprehend Durhams argument, well you wouldn't if you had rhubarb for brains, he kept shouting "adapt adapt"

Bizarre given that England and Australia use different cricket balls which have different behaviour.
Bizarre or pre-arranged. I wonder which...

I think you both owe Durham an apology, he was the only one backing Pep and saying people should listen to him. Gough was his usual thick self and 'players have to adapt to whatever they are given', didnt actually think it was a possibility that the balls are awful and something could be done about it.

Those were obviously the rôles they were given for tonight's show. Durham's turn to play good cop.

Gough is a fat, thick, ballroom dancing tool who is in no way qualified to opine on anything to do with football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.