Talksport

So White has got problems with drink, and he had confided in his friend Mike Parry, who has offered to help White. Then White has ridiculed Everton, Parry’s favourite club, over their current predicament. So in an act of revenge, Parry has gone public on White’s drink problem. That’s pretty low from Parry that, but it was already difficult for my esteem for him to fall any further.

Last edited:
Talksport resembles alcoholic anonymous, gamblers anonymous and drugs anonymous all in the same building and that building is the setting of one flew over the cuckoo's nest.
It must be like walking into your worst nightmare on the maddest trip ever.
Who employs these people?

Talksport resembles alcoholic anonymous, gamblers anonymous and drugs anonymous all in the same building and that building is the setting of one flew over the cuckoo's nest.
It must be like walking into your worst nightmare on the maddest trip ever.
Who employs these people?
Rupert Murdoch.

So White has got problems with drink, and he had confided in his friend Mike Parry, who has offered to help White. Then White has ridiculed Everton, Party’s favourite club, over their current predicament. So in an act of revenge, Parry has gone public on White’s drink problem. That’s pretty low from Parry that, but it was already difficult for my esteem for him to fall any further.

And u know what will happen tomorrow morning after this twitter rant/exposure? Loads more potential listeners hoping for the next installment all live on the wireless! It's a win win for talksport.

Someone finally calling out Wenger's hypocrisy over his Sterling comments

Jim Whites previous troubles with the booze are no secret, he often mentions "when I used to drink" and the "situations it got me in". Still a proper **** move by Parry who has probably the worst show on the station

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.