Talksport

Isn't Saunders the man who missed penalties v City for THREE different clubs (Villa, Derby - when Quinn saved it- and someone else)?
Can any stats nerd confirm? And supply the third club?
hehe, him missing that penalty in front of us was by far the best bit about that Villa game. Fukin freezing it was too.

Anyone here that clown before Swansea should of got a draw,Micky Quinn said to him you still on the works do.

Yep. I`ve also been to the large pub near the ground for the Swansea v City game. I`ve never seen as many United fans in open view in a pub. It`s the done thing in Swansea to support United or Liverpool or shag a sheep apparently.

Last edited:
Anyone here that clown before Swansea should of got a draw,Micky Quinn said to him you still on the works do.

"Hugh" was genuine as well. Had me giggling is disbelief.

He needs to go and have a lie down with Pugh, Barney Magrew, Cuthbert, Dibble & Grubb and sleep it off the stupid ****. Couldn't believe it, thought he wasn't trying to be funny at first then realised he was fucking serious..............

Yep. I`ve also been to the large pub near the ground for the Swansea v City game. I`ve never seen as many United fans in open view in a pub. It`s the done thing in Swansea to support United or Liverpool or shag a sheep apparently.

yes, yes it is!

(apart from me obviously) ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.