tapas

Lemon7277

anyone no of any good quality tapas restaurants in and around manchester,been to la mancha in rochdale which was very good but fancy trying another somewhere else cheers

There's a thread on here about where to eat in town. I think it's called, "Where to eat in Manchester". It may help you out, pal.

I look like a right twat there, weren't meaning to sound untoward there, there is actually a thread devoted to the "best places to eat in town", so take yer pick. It's right near the bottom of the page. Don't foe me. Gonna get an army together and defeat "Daz, Lord God of Bluemoon". You with me?

El Rincon is the best in town. If you liked La Mancha in Dale, try Casa Las Tapas in Owdham. Spanish run, and very good.

Tried Rincon de Rafa's last night! Awesome.

Had 8/9 dishes between us. All top tapas(Chicken in leek/patatas bravas was highly recommended). La Tasca in Didsbury is fantastic. But this place did feel more authentic. Great atmosphere.

The online reviews are spot on. You cant book a table for two, you go in and sit at the bar for about an hour. Then you'll be seated. If your sat at the bar, then you can get food served at your seat there if your desperate.

Some people say the staff are rude. They just struggle to hear some English. Couldnt have been any better with service.

Bill for two(with desserts) came to £55-60.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.