Tapatalk problem

Johnny Mars Bar

Team supported
St. Mark’s
Sorry if this has been covered in another thread, but with the search function down I can't check ;).

Anyone else having problems logging in and posting through Tapatalk? Works fine usually (iOS)

Should I be able to log into tapatalk now since the update/reboot of the website? Because I can't.

Sorry about this, we are aware there's an issue with Tapatalk, but as it's a third party app it's taking a while to resolve.

In the meantime you can just use the browser on your tablet/phone, which to be honest is better anyway as you get full functionality and the site has been optimised for mobile.

Will let you know as soon as the Tapatalk issue is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sorry about this, we are aware there's an issue with Tapatalk, but as it's a third party app it's taking a while to resolve.

In the meantime you can just use the browser on your tablet/phone, which to be honest is better anyway as you get full functionality and the site has been optimised for mobile.

Will let you know as soon as the Tapatalk issue is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for looking into it. Really like tapatalk because it is simple to use and I can read posts better than on the mobile friendly site.

For info... The mobile friendly version of bluemoon is a pain on the iPhone. Sorry Ric, tried it again today and it has driven me potty already with the squashed screen layout and dinky links!

Please could you sort out tapatalk, lots of functionality are slowly disappearing. However, the best bit is that I can read the threads okay.

I've quite liked using the site in the browser instead of on tapatalk and it does feel very well laid out, the one niggle for me is the 10 posts per page, I know it's been mentioned before and there's reasons behind it, but I suppose it comes down to me be too lazy to click the next button 5 times...

Thanks Ric. Aby idea of timescale at all?

I've had no problem either with tapatalk.
Try reinstalling it as it's not a site problem.

I can't replicate the problem on my end, but given what others have said then there's a good chance we've fixed this. Let us know if you continue to experience TapaTalk problems, though I would stress that using the forum through a web browser on your phone might be an easier method for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.