Tapatalk

citybluesmith

I use tapatalk from looking at bluemoon on my I phone. Just had a text alerting me of tapatalk 2. Any got it ? And do I need it or am I just best using the one I have ? Cheers

Struggling with it for my new Nokia Lumia 510.
It's a windows phone.
Anyone else with same issue ?

Keeps crashing post ios7. Been using the mobile site on safari tonight, weird. Adverts and stuff, a link to 'meet the team' should I click it or will it be a one way trip?

DTKOAG said:
It's a windows phone.

I am really struggling with it on a lumia 820 windows phone too. can anyone help us.. god I finally managed to get in but it takes a long time to load up each thing and I cant use it as well as the android version was great. I cant find the active topics bit .. is that timeline in this version?? Christ what will I do if I am bm-less ?? might have to do some work ...

bumbleblue said:
DTKOAG said:
It's a windows phone.

I am really struggling with it on a lumia 820 windows phone too. can anyone help us.. god I finally managed to get in but it takes a long time to load up each thing and I cant use it as well as the android version was great. I cant find the active topics bit .. is that timeline in this version?? Christ what will I do if I am bm-less ?? might have to do some work ...
Im using my old phone just for the Tapatalk use on the wireless network for BM..
Not happy.

I have version 4 of Tapatalk and version 4 of Tapatalk Pro. As of late yesterday Pro just sits there trying to connect but the other version is fine. Anyone have the issue, is there a forum problem?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.