Tapatalk

It's not fixed properly. The quoting doesn't work properly. Once there's multiple quotes, the Quotes just display as text with the words "quote" around them.

Hi mate

I can't seem to replicate it but I might be misunderstanding what you mean.?

Can you walk me through it as you would an idiot?

As hard as it may be to imagine :)

Damocles said:
Hi mate

I can't seem to replicate it but I might be misunderstanding what you mean.?

Can you walk me through it as you would an idiot?

As hard as it may be to imagine :)

When looking at the forum on tapatalk on my iPad, if a post contains more than one "quote" of another post, you can see the text of the quote and the words "[/quote] "and/or "
", but it isn't displayed as a quote. So it's unreadable pretty much, and you can't see who is being quoted. It's even weirder than that. The first quote in the post often works, but the user name is truncated. I will copy one for you now, but it's probably a pointless exercise as it will probably look ok when not using tapatalk.

It's hard to be put this clearly.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=300980#p7798523" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?t=300980#p7798523</a>

I could have picked any but this post has the word [/QUOTE] in there twice, but it's just a stream of words. Once after the word 'impact' and once after the phrase 'we'll see'. I can see that the first 2 sentences is a quote, as it's presented as a quote should be, in a grey box, but there's no username at the beginning. But that's the only text in a box.

Hope I'm being clear here.

Yes mate, I get what you mean but can't replicate it myself. Does your Tapatalk app need an update maybe?

Damocles said:
Yes mate, I get what you mean but can't replicate it myself. Does your Tapatalk app need an update maybe?

I've just updated tapatalk and it's nearly, but not completely, solved the problem.

Now it sort of embeds all the quotes into a grey box, but it only gives a posters name to the first quote.

In the example above I can see Ducado made the first quote, but the rest I can't. There is no name at the top of them.

Didsbury Dave said:
Damocles said:

I've just updated tapatalk and it's nearly, but not completely, solved the problem.

Now it sort of embeds all the quotes into a grey box, but it only gives a posters name to the first quote.

In the example above I can see Ducado made the first quote, but the rest I can't. There is no name at the top of them.

Test 1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.