Tarantino

mcmanus said:
burning blue soul said:
mcmanus said:
Honestly I just give up.

Django is amazing. Jackie Brown is too (see my location). However Pulp Fiction is the daddy of all films..... not a word in that is wasted.

we are clearly seeing different things, but yin and yang n'all that stuff.

If we all liked the same stuff life would get boring quick.

However I do look at people funny who dislike Pulp Fiction or Tarantino in general.

I love the Coen brothers and anyone who does not find the Big Lewbowski funny is fucking strange.

Fuckin A.

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
Tarantino is class. He seems to be able to pick actors who make words matter.

My favourite at the moment is Christoph Waltz.

He can make the most trivial thing seem riveting

in Inglorious Basterds and Django Unchained Christoph Waltz is flawless, both are great films as are Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs, he does make some films I find to be dross though!

Death prooof is a great film, largely in part to Kurt Russel who is a great actor.

Tarantino does pop cultre, retro amd homage and genre movies better than anyone, along with Rodriguez.

and his screen plays like true romance and natural born killers are class.

I am a huge fan of Tarantino but sorry death proof is one of the biggest piles of shit ever put on film, in fact it is the second worst film i have ever seen, you must be a teenager or have development problems
Both mate

Dusk till Dawn was the one I was on about, I have not seen this Tarantino film.

Dusk till Dawn (1 ) is Rodriguez there were three films plus a Netflix series. (starring Tarantino .....Rodriguez worked for Tarantino on the set of his films)
Dusk till Dawn (2) Texas Blood Money was produced by Tarantino and Rodriguez
Dusk till Dawn 3 (the Hangmans Daughter) was Robert Pesce

there is also a documentary about the making of From Dusk Till Dawn (1) called Full Tilt Boogie

Don't even remember posting that must have been pissed, sorry mate.

It is a terrible film though.
I suppose we like what we like (I hate The Smiths and Morrisey) :)

I just thought Stunt Man Mike was absolutely piss funny

Funnier than a lot of so called comedies

Stone cold genius

Pulp fiction , Reservoir Dogs & Inglorious Bastards are four of the best films of all time

You can add in Kill Bill, Jackie Brown , Django & From Dusk til Dawn (True Romance ?) to that list which are only a notch below but are still great

'What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.