Team Beckham

jack

On BBC 5Live tomorrow night;-
21:00–22:00 5 live Sport
Benvenuto Beckham
A special programme on David Beckham as he begins his loan spell at AC Milan.
What is the BBC's fixation with this over-rated turd? Its only a matter of time before its arise Sir David.

Last night at the match was fucking embarrassing. When they were reading out the line-up at the start, there was only a smattering of applause for the likes of Dida, Maldini, Schevchenko, Zambrotta, Pirlo etc and then the MC said "And let's give a very special Dubai welcome to David Beckham" and the place went fucking crazy. Outrageously, the next player's name to be read out was Ronaldinho (a player that actually deserves a god-like welcome) but he just got a normal billing and a normal reaction.

If I was a Milan player I would be absolutely dismayed that my team had signed the footballing version of Mickey Mouse. He turns up, does fuck all and takes all the adulation away from people that actually deserve it.

He's turned himself into a circus freak and it must be very annoying having to welcome him into a proper, professional dressing room in the middle of a title race.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.