rb corluka
cb ben haim richards
lb ball
rw elano
cm johnson gelson
lw petrov
fwd boj n sturridge

Da_Blu_Moona said:
I think Bojinov and Vass won't be risked for this, we will see on Thursday as that will give alot away.

I think that we will go with a 4-5-1 with Evans on top alone.

Ball ____Haim______ Richards_____ Corluka/Onuoha
_______________Hamann_____________________
_______Fernandes _________Johnson
Elano _________________________________Petrov
_________________Evans___________________

Why would we change from a 442 throughout pre-season to 451 and not include Boj if as hughes said he hes just hyper-extended his hamstring. I would flip a coin re Evans/Sturridge if Vassell isnt fit to partner him

city_boy_lee said:
jwm92 said:
gk hart
rb corluka
cb ben haim richards
lb ball
rw elano
cm johnson gelson
lw petrov
fwd boj n sturridge

That would be my side as well.

Thats just about the strongest side we could put out at the moment, should play it on Thurs as well

who'd have thought on this day back then that our world was soon to change?? robinho on his way,, zaballeta ,given, de jong, bridge,bellamy, all to follow, that meant the end for hamann,vass,gelson,corluka,hart.. plus many other 2nd raters, hart (aside)

mcfc78 said:
who'd have thought on this day back then that our world was soon to change?? robinho on his way,, zaballeta ,given, de jong, bridge,bellamy, all to follow, that meant the end for hamann,vass,gelson,corluka,hart.. plus many other 2nd raters, hart (aside)

Good progress me thinks, onwards and upwards.

I'm willing to bet Vassell will end his career with more goals for City than Bellamy does(I admit partly due the the 110 games), but Bellamy will earn nearly twice as much in his time with the club.

we were so lightweight at the start of the season weren't we. i'd take our current starting 11 over them lot any day of the week.

brady0 said:
we were so lightweight at the start of the season weren't we. i'd take our current starting 11 over them lot any day of the week.

Indeed, a lot has been said about our alleged lack of progression this season, but where would that squad have finished? 17th at best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.