Technical problems

Blueboy Danny said:
greghunter said:
Hello. I'm a 18 years old hungarian boy. I registered to the site yesterday. I've read in FAQ that i must have made at least 20 posts to make a new topic. I've already made 25 but I can't. Whats wrong? Could you help me, please? Thank you!

Having a simalar problem mate, cant create a new topic, dispite having created one before, can someone sort it please?

FAQ's now been changed - looks like we need 100 posts guys

oldestswinger said:
Blueboy Danny said:
Having a simalar problem mate, cant create a new topic, dispite having created one before, can someone sort it please?

FAQ's now been changed - looks like we need 100 posts guys

OK mate thanks for clearing that up, fooking rag scum dicking around on our forums.

I was wondering why I couldn't start a new topic even though I could in the past. Cheers guys!

Now I know. The thing is my original username was just m7mcfc and I have been a guest of HRH for a while. Forgot my password and tried numerous times to get old username back on. Help needed thanks.

Now I know. The thing is my original username was just m7mcfc and I have been a guest of HRH for a while. Forgot my password and tried numerous times to get old username back on. Help needed thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.