Ted Heath

Are you old enough to remember? Seriously? I am 56 and although I vaguely remember him from back then, I don't remember him well enough to say he was creepy. He didn't seem it on Parkinson.

A bit weird being single all your life? Yes.

Yes, unfortunately, mate. I remember him well and he certainly came across as an oddity. A sort of public school mutant, aloof and never exuding much warmth or humanity.

It wasn't just his manner. You never heard anything in public about any personal relationships.

None of that is an indication of guilt, of course. It just makes some of the stuff easier to believe.

Last edited:
Care to be a little more eloquent, my left-leaning friend?

I am tempted to add Q E D. Magicpole above doesn't exactly help your "argument" with his staggering lack of respect and objectivity, either.

Nah, not really. I've got a dizzying hangover and dogs too walk.
Can i refer you to Urban Genie's post below for an eloquent response to your original post. Ta.

For the record it's got nothing to do with him being a Tory. I just think he is guilty. Again, THINK.

No. I do think, think, the **** is guilty but I take the points raised about proving that.

I think the **** did it. I absolutely think the **** is guilty.

There, I've said it. I could be wrong, it could all be a terrible misunderstanding.
It would appear you think he’s a **** whether guilty or not? Could that be influencing your opinion as to his guilt?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.