Ted Nugent

moggymoz

Probably one of the most underrated guitarist ever...

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHGu9P3bquI[/video]

I have a couple of albums by him and a couple of boots as well. I'm not sure if this is off a boot or an Official live album but he says:

"This is a sweet little love song for all the Nashville pussy out there, its called Wang Dang Sweet Poontang"

I agree an underestimated guitarist.

Decent. Shame he is such a tit. A supporter of gun laws but still managed to avoid the draft into Vietnam by shitting his pants.

willy eckerslike said:
Decent. Shame he is such a tit. A supporter of gun laws but still managed to avoid the draft into Vietnam by shitting his pants.

He is on the far far far spectrum of people who support gun laws and is a nut case mega-tit, regardless of how well he plays the guitar.

Total grade A right-wing nut job. No respect for the fella and I love my rock and metal.

Couldn't care less if he is a great guitarist or not!

willy eckerslike said:

I don't understand why people bring this up. It's irrelevantnt The guys a hunter that didn't want to go to vietnam and kill people.
The last time somebody brought this up on here was when his "All animals have the right to be lightly sauteed in garlic and butter on two sides" quote was mentioned. Should he also be a vegetarian because he didn't want to go to vietnam?
Anyway, great guitar player, seen him a couple of times myself in the 80's.

MCFCTrick said:
Average player .... bit left wing for me. Love Stranglehold ...

I'd say better than average but not in the Van Halen, Blackmore, Satriani league.

I am into double figures on Ted albums and have seen him live a few times. He's always good value in concert. Forgotten the name of the last place I saw him live, just south of the intersection of Oxford Street and Tottenham Court Road in London. Anyhow, I'm pretty sure it was the same evening as the regular gay club night there (in another part of the building I think and also didn't open 'til late); anyhow, you can imagine how impressed Ted. Don't recall exactly what he said but it was not politically correct.

Barcon said:
willy eckerslike said:

I don't understand why people bring this up. It's irrelevantnt The guys a hunter that didn't want to go to vietnam and kill people.
The last time somebody brought this up on here was when his "All animals have the right to be lightly sauteed in garlic and butter on two sides" quote was mentioned. Should he also be a vegetarian because he didn't want to go to vietnam?
Anyway, great guitar player, seen him a couple of times myself in the 80's.

Perhaps. Still a tit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.