Tenerife

Generally warm during the day, maybe 70℉+, but chilli in the evening
The sun is still strong, so as long as you stay out of any breeze during the day, it really does feel like summer
Thanks,so a jumper at night time would be advisable..
Generally excellent all year round though the evenings can get s bit nippy once the sun goes down in the winter months.
ok thanks is lanzarote the same ?

I am planning to move to Tenerife or Gran Canaria next year though it will be very hard job to convince both wife and kids. It's a dream really, the spring for whole year, avoiding awful Sarajevo's winters.. wow

Why you intend going on your own ;-)

Hah, that's the last option to force them to move.

It's bit shit really, the wife is just too adventureless, I want to move from this shithole and she would be keen but to some usual destinations Bosnian go - Germany, Sweden, Luxembourg. Nothing attracts me to those countries though, it's not economic reasons I want to move, I work online and I'm fairly good to live here for money but there I'd probably need to work a real job and that's not something I dream about. Spain is much cheaper and Canaries specially. And the sun. Lot of it.

You lucky bugger living out there in the sun..
Sadly not anymore. Was there for 10 years. Still got a place over there and get over 4/5 times a year but only for a few days at a time.
It's a fantastic island that has had a bit of a shitty reputation in the past but it's come on leaps and bounds since the day I moved over in 95.

Marina

0GiHTSM.jpg

Coastal path

DiKfafX.jpg

Typical unit

WfknTqj.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.