Terry Christian

blue cigar

just heard he has been axed from the football fone-in on saturdays. serves him right,all he tried to do was wind blues and scousers to get some calls instead of talking football. the horrible know nothing **** has got what he deserved. instead,they will use andy goldstein,another rag..surprise surprise...wheres he from again?????

blue cigar said:
just heard he has been axed from the football fone-in on saturdays. serves him right,all he tried to do was wind blues and scousers to get some calls instead of talking football. the horrible know nothing **** has got what he deserved. instead,they will use andy goldstein,another rag..surprise surprise...wheres he from again?????

id actually rather have TC than andy golstein, at least TC can laugh at utd and he is quite funny when he goes on those missions telling everyone than up north is better than down saaarf.

Goldstein is a twat. How long will he last with every body asking him why he's a rag?

forevercity said:
blue cigar said:

id actually rather have TC than andy golstein, at least TC can laugh at utd and he is quite funny when he goes on those missions telling everyone than up north is better than down saaarf.

The 'up north' stuff really used to get on my nerves. How could he ever compare Manchester, the fine city that it is, with London, one of the great cities of the world?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
He shouldn't just be axed from football 'phone-ins - he should be axed to death,very slowly,with a blunt axe and buried in an unmarked grave,the smug,self-satisfied rag arsewipe.
Can't argue with you, sir.
Spot on.

mat said:
Goldstein is a twat. How long will he last with every body asking him why he's a rag?

Goldstein is boring. Christian isn't. Talksport must know what they are doing. I can only assume they know that dull radio appeals to more people.

urmston said:
mat said:

Goldstein is boring. Christian isn't. Talksport must know what they are doing. I can only assume they know that dull radio appeals to more people.

Is it me or is it get too southern bias now?

Was at an awards do recently, which has always been hosted by Anthony Wilson in the past. Obviously that was a no-goer this year, so they drafted in Terry Christian. Substitute a smug rag bastard for another, I guess. Painfully, it was a few days after they won the Champion's League so he was full of it.

Was having a cig outside afterwards and he was there so thought fuck it, I'll speak to him, see what he's really like. My missus worked with him for a number of years and was fairly good mates with him. She was adamant he was a nice guy, just played up the United card and could be a bit of a dick about it. "Like you are, with City", she said, scathingly.

Benefit of the doubt and all that, I approached him. Admittedly I was half cut, but I can confirm he is a bit of a wanker. We talked about footy for a bit, and I listened to him nasally droning on about "Ciddy" and how all our fans come from Stockport, even though he lives in Bramhall himself (OK, it's irony on a base level, but I like it). He then harped on about how their academy was better than ours, at which point I had to walk away mid-conversation.

He is, essentially, a bit of a cock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.