Terry Christian

i smoke around 10 spliffs a day.....but i work from home ;)

i dont smoke ciggies as a rule, only the baccy with the spliffs

but i dont drink really too, so i guess it's my vice

i quit spliff/cigs in march 2006 until sept 2007 too after 22 years of tanning weed (20 spliffs a day)..but my bro in law came round to do some decorating and cos i worked from home he would come and smoke his spliffs in back garden...and yes you sussed it....i had a crafty one ;(

Joycee Banercheck said:
Well done, mate. I can't quit. Tried, failed, tried and failed. The fag's are easy. It's the 8 o clock splif (before lost, dexter, chuck, jay and silent bob)f I'm struggling with. Gonna have to quit me mates for a bit and they are what makes me me- no I make them them. Should have done it a long time ago.

TBH it's not easy. I read all the leaflets and they said if I stopped for three days the craving goes. Anything after that is purely in your mind, the physical craving is gone in three days. I was stuck in a hospital bed and after I'd passed the three days(which was horrible) I decided I never wanted to put myself through that again. So cowardice played a huge part in me staying off the fags. I knew if I ever started again I wouldn't have the willpower to quit.
It's funny though, even after five years I still see myself as a smoker.

Joycee Banercheck said:
It's the 8 o clock splif (before lost, dexter, chuck, jay and silent bob)f I'm struggling with. Gonna have to quit me mates for a bit and they are what makes me me- no I make them them. Should have done it a long time ago.

I agree wholeheartedly. 8pm, the little un's gone to bed, I can put work behind me, forget about Bluemoon. It's probably the one part of the day when I can truly unwind. It's sacrosanct.

TBH it's not easy. I read all the leaflets and they said if I stopped for three days the craving goes. Anything after that is purely in your mind, the physical craving is gone in three days. I was stuck in a hospital bed and after I'd passed the three days(which was horrible) I decided I never wanted to put myself through that again. So cowardice played a huge part in me staying off the fags. I knew if I ever started again I wouldn't have the willpower to quit.
It's funny though, even after five years I still see myself as a smoker.

Again, well done, mate. It is hard (cue non-smokers alert). I pray for a way that's dead easy. Had them Champix things., They do actually work, but made me all sleepy and dreamt of zombies killing my grandma. Like being on acid. Dead vivid. Dead good really to be honest. But quitting should be cold turkey. I envy you. Applause your way!

Ric said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
It's the 8 o clock splif (before lost, dexter, chuck, jay and silent bob)f I'm struggling with. Gonna have to quit me mates for a bit and they are what makes me me- no I make them them. Should have done it a long time ago.

I agree wholeheartedly. 8pm, the little un's gone to bed, I can put work behind me, forget about Bluemoon. It's probably the one part of the day when I can truly unwind. It's sacrosanct.

That sounds quite nice.

Joycee Banercheck said:
Was at an awards do recently, which has always been hosted by Anthony Wilson in the past. Obviously that was a no-goer this year, so they drafted in Terry Christian. Substitute a smug rag bastard for another, I guess. Painfully, it was a few days after they won the Champion's League so he was full of it.

Was having a cig outside afterwards and he was there so thought fuck it, I'll speak to him, see what he's really like. My missus worked with him for a number of years and was fairly good mates with him. She was adamant he was a nice guy, just played up the United card and could be a bit of a dick about it. "Like you are, with City", she said, scathingly.

Benefit of the doubt and all that, I approached him. Admittedly I was half cut, but I can confirm he is a bit of a wanker. We talked about footy for a bit, and I listened to him nasally droning on about "Ciddy" and how all our fans come from Stockport, even though he lives in Bramhall himself (OK, it's irony on a base level, but I like it). He then harped on about how their academy was better than ours, at which point I had to walk away mid-conversation.

He is, essentially, a bit of a cock.

Ric smokes?

Why didn't Ric do a Barton and stub the fucking thing out in the cnuts face?

shadygiz said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
Well done, mate. I can't quit. Tried, failed, tried and failed. The fag's are easy. It's the 8 o clock splif (before lost, dexter, chuck, jay and silent bob)f I'm struggling with. Gonna have to quit me mates for a bit and they are what makes me me- no I make them them. Should have done it a long time ago.

rofl...i have an 8am spliff everyday...before i totter off to work ;)

6.30am for me..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.