Tevez
Dzeko
Jovetic
Savic
Nastasic
Balotelli
Boateng
SWP

Be well good to see some of these back for one night!

Probably Paul lake was the last testiomonial to an ex-City player.

I think its a bit outdated an idea now. The players do not need the money and Im not sure a half-full stadium is a fitting send off/acknowledgement of their achievements for either of them.

Wouldn't be empty if it was organised and done right though with big names coming back. Zab and Vinny are very well thought of arent they so i think it would sell out. Money going to charity.

Hart
Lescott
Richards
Lescott
Barry
Nasri
De Jong
Barry
Tevez
Dzeko
Jovetic
Savic
Nastasic
Balotelli
Boateng
SWP

Be well good to see some of these back for one night!

Maybe we could play QPR again and relive that day?

I agree bringing back those type of players would add to the occasion rather than a mundane friendly.

How many times do you want Barry to come back? Or is barry conlon you refer too?

Maybe we could play QPR again and relive that day?

I agree bringing back those type of players would add to the occasion rather than a mundane friendly.

How many times do you want Barry to come back? Or is barry conlon you refer too?

Haha, maybe they should throw in a couple of oldies from the 90s era to make it an even more eventful evening.
This could be that occasion where we finally see Kinkladze on the same pitch as today’s ‘greats’.

Haha, maybe they should throw in a couple of oldies from the 90s era to make it an even more eventful evening.
This could be that occasion where we finally see Kinkladze on the same pitch as today’s ‘greats’.

He would run rings around them even with the additional timber.

I would love to see Mario play in a testimonial. Imagine all the crazy shit he'd try.

If it raises good money for charity im not too bothered about it being outdated. Its a shame Dunney fell a year short, he deserved one.

I don't care if it's outdated by millenia, I would kill to see Balotelli, Tevez, Barry, De Jong, Dzeko and tons of others back in a blue shirt for a night. Kompany vs Zabaleta. Better still, let each team captain choose any kit they want from that era.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.