Testimonial - Kompany & Zabaleta

We should have had a testimonial with Richard Dunne. I think he had 10 seasons with us and was our captain for the most part of my recent memory at the turn of the century.

It is outdated given we are in the era of player power and overpaid stars often run down their contracts so recognition is often out of place when they leave. However, Komps and Zaba have been model pro's. Worthy of one and it would sell out if priced correctly, people get starved of football in the summer.

I don't care if it's outdated by millenia, I would kill to see Balotelli, Tevez, Barry, De Jong, Dzeko and tons of others back in a blue shirt for a night. Kompany vs Zabaleta. Better still, let each team captain choose any kit they want from that era.

Ladies & Gentlemen.....here all the way from Victimpool.....that wonderfully generous central mid field wonder boy....James 'The Chin' Milner........
Booooooooooooooooooooo. Boooooooooooooooooooooo Booooooooooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooooooo & Fuck off you snide **** ! Boooooo

The players are being paid well enough for Testimonials not to be needed (even if it is for charitable reasons).

Ladies & Gentlemen.....here all the way from Victimpool.....that wonderfully generous central mid field wonder boy....James 'The Chin' Milner........
Booooooooooooooooooooo. Boooooooooooooooooooooo Booooooooooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooooooo & Fuck off you snide **** ! Boooooo
Probably a no on Maca then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.