Testimonial - Kompany & Zabaleta

probably not, but if they're going the least the club can do is make us aware before the end of the season so we can have a proper farewell.

Was a really horrible moment last summer where it looked like Zaba was going and he was just going to disappear without the farewell he deserves.

Hope the club do the decent thing and make a fuss of them when the time comes.

It was a testimonial that got me following city, Liverpool 11 v Manchester 11. Colin bells testimonial I think, I was young. I do remember being told to follow manure by family members, thank Christ I didn't.
Anyway I digress, testimonial for 10 years service should be celebrated, say goodbye, raise money for charity and hopefully inspire a sense of the club doing the right thing.
I would be there along with younger family members to say cheerio to modern city legends!

Why not pre season at home rather than another game v the arse in finland

Zab v vinny

Willy
Zaba
Clichy
Dunne
Lescott
Barry
Yaya
Silva
Tevez
Edin
Vassel

v

Hart
Richards
Vinny
demi
Kolarov
Nige
KDB
SWP
Bellamy
Sergio
Balloteli

Managers sven v bobby or brian horton v pep

Ladies & Gentlemen.....here all the way from Victimpool.....that wonderfully generous central mid field wonder boy....James 'The Chin' Milner........
Booooooooooooooooooooo. Boooooooooooooooooooooo Booooooooooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooooooo & Fuck off you snide **** ! Boooooo
Milner and Barton can be ballboys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.