"Tevez return-I am, morally, a hypocrite" - new blog article

Ric

Administrator
By David Mooney online now:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/index.php/2012/02/29/tevez-return-i-am-morally-a-hypocrite/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/ind ... hypocrite/</a>

Just back from my jollies in Tenerife (saw every February game live over there!)

Can't help thinking this Tevez business reminds me of the Rodney Marsh cock- up in the 70's!

Please,please RM keep this t**t well away from our PL starting squad until the Title is won (don't mind if he gives him a start in EL, however, just to give him the necessary 1st team appearances stats so he can't claim unfair dismissal in the summer!)

Come on City - 44 years since the last Title is already way too long to wait!

can't see him playing again unless someone gets injured or suspended.then only as a sub. looks like he won't be match fit for another month at least. heard he was crap against preston

Its difficult to see why Tevez would make more of an impact during the remainder of the season than he did at the start, leading up to Munich.

But I suppose Mancini has to think about the scenario where Aguero picks up an injury and Mario another suspension.

I'd still rather we tried to manage without him.

bert's broken neck said:
Just back from my jollies in Tenerife (saw every February game live over there!)

Can't help thinking this Tevez business reminds me of the Rodney Marsh cock- up in the 70's!

Please,please RM keep this t**t well away from our PL starting squad until the Title is won (don't mind if he gives him a start in EL, however, just to give him the necessary 1st team appearances stats so he can't claim unfair dismissal in the summer!)

Come on City - 44 years since the last Title is already way too long to wait!
I think you will find he isnt registered for EL

Makes you think - if you're Aguero, Balo, or Dzeko who have worked their ass out for the entire season for this team, and you get dropped at any point in the remainder of the season for this immoral as&hole - how would YOU react???

I would still love the club, of course, but I would loose all respect for Mancini - cause in the end he is the one calling shots. And then if Mancini is here for years to come, I wouldnt see myself in the same boat.

I think Mancini playing Tevez in any of remaining games instead of one of our three golden strikers would be his BIGGEST MISTAKE in his City career, cause I dont think any of them would deserve such humiliation and disrespect for the hard work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.