"Tevez return-I am, morally, a hypocrite" - new blog article

Don't get me wrong, Tevez his a piece of shit...but people speak about him like he has completely got over on us. Lets not forget that since the Bayern incident, he has lost more money than any of us will make in our lifetime, and he will NEVER again receive the wages that he's been receiving from City for the past couple years. He's completely fucked himself over. He hasn't exactly walked all over us. If he comes back, it's on Mancini's terms...it will be as a sub, and only when Roberto feels it's necessary. Players of that caliber have HUGE egos and you know damn well that Tevez isn't feeling like he has 'won' in this situation at all.

Thew most that Tevez can expect is a few cameo appearances from the bench. That was pretty much what he was getting before the Bayern match anyway.

City were down to only two strikers in January with Balotelli suspended and Dzeko was also struggling for fitness. I can only see Tevez getting a start in the event of injuries and/or suspensions.

Three first choice strikers is not enough. Even if all three are available it restricts choice (1 or 2 starting and 2 or 1 on the bench).

Hewill be moved on in the Summer anyway.

personally i think Bobby and the club have accepted the apology and got him on a regime/playing football again just to protect the legal position.

in my view Mancini would start himself before bringing that fat gnome on

hell will freeze over before he picks him in the first team (although i concede he might put him on the bench again just to protect the clubs legal position)

fuck Tevez and the horse he rode in on (probably a clydesdale to cope with the weight) Forza MANCINI

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.