"Tevez: too clever for his own good"

A very true article that,however too clever for his own good,should be aimed at a certain advisor of his not Tevez alone,,anyway am pretty sure he will give 100% tonight

Decent article, albeit with a few inaccuracies; he started against Wigan and technically he didn't move from united to us.

I've not liked him since last December. I'd never boo him while he wears our shirt but I don't applaud or cheer when he comes on either.

Decent enough read. Don't really get the correlation between the headline and the article though.

Mike Calvin is one of the biggest cnuts ever to class himself as a writer.

A toad who uses his Sunday Mirror column to repeatedly savage City and our owners, and has previously stated he can't wait for us to fail.

Alongside Paul Smith from the same paper, two of the biggest enemies of our club you could ever have the misfortune to meet.

Don't give his words any credibility.

A bastard.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mike Calvin is one of the biggest cnuts ever to class himself as a writer.

A toad who uses his Sunday Mirror column to repeatedly savage City and our owners, and has previously stated he can't wait for us to fail.

Alongside Paul Smith from the same paper, two of the biggest enemies of our club you could ever have the misfortune to meet.

Don't give his words any credibility.

A bastard.

Agreed. Total ****.

Don't forget some of the bile he's written about us in the past. He's been one of the worst, without a doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.