"Tevez: too clever for his own good"

balkanno said:
I don t care whos article is it, it s the fucking truth. Great read.

According to you and maybe others.

All the same, my point being, don't suggest Calvin speaks the truth, but then take offence when he writes his usual hack job of our club.

He's more poisonous than Tevez ever will be.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
balkanno said:
I don t care whos article is it, it s the fucking truth. Great read.

According to you and maybe others.

All the same, my point being, don't suggest Calvin speaks the truth, but then take offence when he writes his usual hack job of our club.

He's more poisonous than Tevez ever will be.

Totally agree with you. In every article he writes he makes some snide vindictive remark about our club. He is the worst kind along with Paul Smith and Rob Beasley.If it was up to me I wouldn't let them anywhere near the club because what ever we do none of these three will ever give us any kind of credit.

It would help if he got his facts right. I could have sworn Carlos started the Wigan game and set up the first goal.

kenzie115 said:
Decent article, albeit with a few inaccuracies; he started against Wigan and technically he didn't move from united to us.

I've not liked him since last December. I'd never boo him while he wears our shirt but I don't applaud or cheer when he comes on either.

Well done you, i think we should all do this. Would hate him to be inspired on the pitch and give his all for the other 10 men.

Makes you a bit of a wet pleb in my eyes

JULES said:
looks like someone has left a comment worth reading for calvin, any more going to comment?

Haha, separate your cunts from your twits.

mike calvin is still a twit, he writes crap for the crappiest paper ever, the mirror, . Are you still waiting for us to fail mr calvin? how did you get your job? sell your daughters? you know jack crap about football and you always will. off you pop to bed now, in yer ryan giggs pyjamas and eric cantona duvet, rag twit.
(Edited by a moderator)

jimharri said:
Matty said:
Got to be the first time ever Tevez has been deemed too clever!
I as just thinking the same thing. "Clever" doesn't immediately spring to mind when thinking of Tevez.

I personally think he may be illiterate or have learning difficulties - how else could you have lived in a country for what, 5 years? and not be able to speak what is known as one of the easiest languages to learn... also I'd be surprised if he'd read and understood the terms of his contract!

Feed the Elk said:
jimharri said:
Matty said:
Got to be the first time ever Tevez has been deemed too clever!
I as just thinking the same thing. "Clever" doesn't immediately spring to mind when thinking of Tevez.

I personally think he may be illiterate or have learning difficulties - how else could you have lived in a country for what, 5 years? and not be able to speak what is known as one of the easiest languages to learn... also I'd be surprised if he'd read and understood the terms of his contract!

...which is why he feels manchester has only got two restaurants. He relies upon those that have a lovely laminated picture of the food as a menu - "ayeh urrrr lik derrrrr, ummmmm, lambkeebob?"

"si, chiili sauwse"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.