Thank god our police aren't armed

I am not a legal expert but surely if the police suspect someone of committing a crime and that person refuses to interact then they can be arrested. It seems implausible that you can just tell them to basically fuck off
The police questioned him and he kicked off. Yes, he has the right to remain silent, but the moment he got the hump and started kicking off, the coppers could have hauled him in for a breach of the peace. Tasering him was massively OTT, but if he hadn't been a bellend in the first place, this wouldn't have happened.

The police questioned him and he kicked off. Yes, he has the right to remain silent, but the moment he got the hump and started kicking off, the coppers could have hauled him in for a breach of the peace. Tasering him was massively OTT, but if he hadn't been a bellend in the first place, this wouldn't have happened.

There was certainly no need to taser him I agree, a Yale key is hardly a powerful weapon. But from the very start of that conversion it wasn't going to end well. The bloke, the coppers and the busy **** with the phone were all acting like dickheads. If we're being honest it's like they were all doing their very best to cause a scene. I don't have much sympathy with any of them.

I am not a legal expert but surely if the police suspect someone of committing a crime and that person refuses to interact then they can be arrested. It seems implausible that you can just tell them to basically fuck off

Covered by "Reasonable Articulated suspicion" that the person has, or is about to commit a crime, without that they have no lawful power of arrest, nor can he be charged with a breach of the peace when resisting what under those circumstances is an assault.

I dont think the video is edited, rather than the bloke only started filming when it kicked off, but I doubt the guy was so worked up simply because he was politely asked his name, an this is not some snotty little smart arse with a chip on his shoulder but a bloke old enough to know the way of the world.

All "Charges" have been dropped and I will take bets the police will now pay out compensation.

Covered by "Reasonable Articulated suspicion" that the person has, or is about to commit a crime, without that they have no lawful power of arrest, nor can he be charged with a breach of the peace when resisting what under those circumstances is an assault.

I dont think the video is edited, rather than the bloke only started filming when it kicked off, but I doubt the guy was so worked up simply because he was politely asked his name, an this is not some snotty little smart arse with a chip on his shoulder but a bloke old enough to know the way of the world.

All "Charges" have been dropped and I will take bets the police will now pay out compensation.

All mere guesswork mate, we don't really know why the police were there or what this guys reaction was, we can only comment on what we see in the video, he was being awkward, the cops were lacking common sense and the by stander with the camera was not helping the situation.

All mere guesswork mate, we don't really know why the police were there or what this guys reaction was, we can only comment on what we see in the video, he was being awkward, the cops were lacking common sense and the by stander with the camera was not helping the situation.
They will undoubtedly pay out compensation because one of the barbs from the taser hit him in the chops.

True we dont know why the cops were there, but the guys reaction is on camera and its a fact that all charges were dropped, you could say he was being awkward but without seeing the encounter from the start the only fact is he has no legal reason to give his name.

"If you don't tell me your name i have no choice but to arrest you" A fucking bag full of choices you have officer fuckwit. The more serious one would be to avoid a charge of wrongful arrest.

I could hazard a guess with the need for a spokesperson for a particular ethnicity all is not rosey, being uncooperative is not against the law, poor bloke could have had it in the neck all day just for being Black and may well have gone all red rag when children dressed as coppers give him arse

There was certainly no need to taser him I agree, a Yale key is hardly a powerful weapon. But from the very start of that conversion it wasn't going to end well. The bloke, the coppers and the busy **** with the phone were all acting like dickheads. If we're being honest it's like they were all doing their very best to cause a scene. I don't have much sympathy with any of them.

Probably no reason to taser him but as soon as you try to fight off the police you're asking for it, it's common fucking sense and a man of his age and position should know that!

The police didn't know who he was so therefore couldn't even be sure that was his home he was entering, apparently the guy filming was a neighbour, so why instead of being a busy **** filming from 50 yards away did he not try to easily defused the situation, and act as a witness to the guys identity? Only when the police were trying to arrest him and he was being violent back trying to get the police off him, did the busy camera **** decide to get his 2 cents worth in!

Hate camera phones, make people like this twat look like they're doing some sort of justice, but instead the guy was no help whatsoever and in fact could have made the situation worse had more people walked past! Now that I mention it the camera bellend probably could have done with a taser to the face even more!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.