Thank god our police aren't armed

Sometimes in life it is possible that everyone involved in a incident is acting like a tit, if both parties had applied a little common sense then this wouldn't have happened.

That's wrong anyway but you're entitled not to give him or her the answer.
An officer of the law is entitled to ask you anything they likes in carrying out their duty. You don't have to answer, but why wouldn't you unless you were just being an arse for the sake of it?
Too many professional arseholes know their rights these days, and they push it to the limits in order to achieve nothing but to piss someone off just for the sake of their own gratification.

An officer of the law is entitled to ask you anything they likes in carrying out their duty. You don't have to answer, but why wouldn't you unless you were just being an arse for the sake of it?
Too many professional arseholes know their rights these days, and they push it to the limits in order to achieve nothing but to piss someone off just for the sake of their own gratification.
Why do you think people aren't compelled to answer?

Why do you think people aren't compelled to answer?
I know there are some bad police officers. I would say the vast majority of them start out with good intentions, but when you get spat at, punched, kicked, had someone screaming in your face just because you are a police officer, then it does wear thin after a while. I'm not a police officer, but I have friends who work in all branches of the emergency services and every single one of them has been assaulted by the very people they are duty bound to protect; one whilst giving CPR to a dying man.

I know there are some bad police officers. I would say the vast majority of them start out with good intentions, but when you get spat at, punched, kicked, had someone screaming in your face just because you are a police officer, then it does wear thin after a while. I'm not a police officer, but I have friends who work in all branches of the emergency services and every single one of them has been assaulted by the very people they are duty bound to protect; one whilst giving CPR to a dying man.
You didn't answer my question in the slightest.

It's our right to travel from a to b unmolested. unless they have reasonable suspicion and have articulated that to you, you don't have to answer any questions what so ever. but for convenience if you've done nothing wrong its probably a lot easier to cooperate and you'll be on your way a lot quicker.
If you YouTube cop blocking there are some great videos, mostly from America. the dui checkpoints are good to watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.