Thank You Aleks - (Kolarov's goodbye video)

Seemed like a gem of a bloke, to me at least. Sharp mind, in an era where many players aren't the brightest.
He's aware that he didn't win the heart of every fan, but still seems to genuinely care for the club and it's supporters.

I wish him all the best, and my sincerest thanks for being an undervalued part of the most successful era of my lifetime.

Cheers, Aleks.

Bit emotional watching that goodbye video!

Divided opinion at times, well most of the time but you can't knock the service he's given to the club for the past 7 years. One of the players of this era that won't be forgotten.

Thank you and all the best Aleks.

Cannot believe he didn't name check us @karen7. After all the times we've stayed loyal too him when all around us hated ;-)

worse times ahead, Silva, Komps, Ya Ya next out to pasture....though @Karen might be after them going for stud
Indeed, much worse and it''ll be sad day when these three retire. As for Kolarov, yes he was part of a successful period and scored some important goals but other than that I'm pleased were now in the market for a proper left back.

I shall miss Killer Kollers, as I've missed Mario, Nige, Joleoninho and a few others. He was in the batch of players that transformed my thinking into a space and time where I began to think we could win stuff again.
Imagine that with Micah as your man city dinner party.... City Tv if you are watching, use it but i want an off camera invite :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.