Thank You Aleks - (Kolarov's goodbye video)

I shall miss Killer Kollers, as I've missed Mario, Nige, Joleoninho and a few others. He was in the batch of players that transformed my thinking into a space and time where I began to think we could win stuff again.

That's the trouble, all those mentioned there (unfortunately) remembered more for their CityTV endeavours than their footballing accomplishments...which are plentifu and not to be sniffed at.

Great servant for us for a long time, I'm not sorry he's gone though, while I thought he was reasonable backup at CB last season, he clearly wasn't up to it in his favoured position, and hadn't been for a couple of seasons.

He should be remembered fondly for what he/we achieved while he was here, as one of our most decorated players in our history, but his time in our squad was up, and had probably been so for a couple of years, until his small renaissance at CB last year.

Great servant for us for a long time, I'm not sorry he's gone though, while I thought he was reasonable backup at CB last season, he clearly wasn't up to it in his favoured position, and hadn't been for a couple of seasons.

He should be remembered fondly for what he/we achieved while he was here, as one of our most decorated players in our history, but his time in our squad was up, and had probably been so for a couple of years, until his small renaissance at CB last year.
Cant agree more, that is exactly my view on it

Loved the video, and what a top player he's been for us. Recieved so much stick and didn't deserve it, some of the fans I've met/heard/read have been down right disgusting. Only at City with the shit fans that's we have can a player that's played season in and out for 7 years, contributing goals, assists and everything in between leave and the first thing out of his mouth is "for some of the fans ito's not too soon", so sad.

Wonder who the next boo boy is going to be? Otemendi? Stones? Mendy? Silva? Aguero? Yaya perhaps? Fuck off
THIS, it make you sick. those shit fans (plenty of them) those are the ones that cant feck off soon enough.

He comes across as a top bloke. Game for a laugh and takes the banter at face value. Personally I can't fault him.

Like I said few pages back, all the best Aleks and thanks for the memories.

Thanks Aleks. Part of the squad that gave us so much. Came over as a good guy who was respectful of the club and is genuinely sad to leave. Class that the club took the time to produce this goodbye video. Good luck at Roma.
Agree with every word.
Seemed like a big character, really liked him. Will be watching out for Roma now that they have 2 ex Blues.

Thankyou for everyhing aleks. May have been a boo boy for some, but jesus christ, if someone of the level of kolarov is the boo boy, you know the club is in good shape considering only 10 years ago we had ben thatcher in that position on the field.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.