Thank You Aleks - (Kolarov's goodbye video)

He's a good man, a good human being, and I wish him all the best.

Perhaps he could be persuaded to come back and work with our youths in the future?

Great servant for us for a long time, I'm not sorry he's gone though, while I thought he was reasonable backup at CB last season, he clearly wasn't up to it in his favoured position, and hadn't been for a couple of seasons.

He should be remembered fondly for what he/we achieved while he was here, as one of our most decorated players in our history, but his time in our squad was up, and had probably been so for a couple of years, until his small renaissance at CB last year.

This is exactly what my thoughts are, well said.

Met the Roma team today at training and happened to have a small chat with Kolarov. He signed my city phone cover and I told him City loves him! He smiled and nodded.
20448933_10155694265648083_5148097978985864682_o.jpg

scored some good goals and was part of trophy winning teams but theres good reason its time for him to move on. i wish him luck though.

I'm baffled at how he has got the 'hard man' image. David Silva has more aggression on the pitch then this man. He's a bottler. He would back out of challenges and headers the majority of the time. Massive weak link during his time at the club.

It ok saying but he won this and that, well that's all good but he wasn't the reason them trophys was won. If he and some other weak links was replaced quicker then maybe the club would of won even more.

Awful player.

I'm baffled at how he has got the 'hard man' image. David Silva has more aggression on the pitch then this man. He's a bottler. He would back out of challenges and headers the majority of the time. Massive weak link during his time at the club.

It ok saying but he won this and that, well that's all good but he wasn't the reason them trophys was won. If he and some other weak links was replaced quicker then maybe the club would of won even more.

Awful player.

Bottler ? When did he ever back out of a challenge ? Name the game and give us an example.

Excellent player scored some great goals, set loads up and contributed every game.Was excellent last year playing centre back.Thanks for everything Alex !

Awful player.
Any chance you could repeat that in English?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.