"Thank you Sir Alex Ferguson" - new blog article

Chippy_boy said:
I am not so carried away with our wonderfulness to be honest.

We basically won 3-1, plus another 3. It was like United just said oh fuck it, have another 3 at the end.

But prior to that, we played some decent stuff against 10 men, and they managed to get 1 back, with 10 men. (Shame on us.)

I keep reading reviews suggesting it was men against boys, which completely ignores the fact that they passed it around better than we did for 25 minutes. In fact we barely got a look in and I was getting slightly worried.

So yes, in the end we won and won well. And marvellous it is too, ra ra ra. But we were not Barcelona and Barcelona vs Trafford it was not. Some perspective please gentlemen.

Fuck me!!

Robbiejd said:
Chippy_boy said:

We basically won 3-1, plus another 3. It was like United just said oh fuck it, have another 3 at the end.

But prior to that, we played some decent stuff against 10 men, and they managed to get 1 back, with 10 men. (Shame on us.)

I keep reading reviews suggesting it was men against boys, which completely ignores the fact that they passed it around better than we did for 25 minutes. In fact we barely got a look in and I was getting slightly worried.

So yes, in the end we won and won well. And marvellous it is too, ra ra ra. But we were not Barcelona and Barcelona vs Trafford it was not. Some perspective please gentlemen.

Bloody hell. Some people are never happy !! We battered them , barca would not have beaten em by that score . It was men against boys so get used to it

We won six one mate against the champions (I use the term champions loosly mind). We went down to ten men against Arsenal in the fourth minute last season. Did we concede six goals? No! Did we give up? No!

Yeah sure lets not get carried away but come on fella!

Chippy_boy said:

Incredible...

Excellent read that Blue Panther, thanks.

What a well written article, sums up my feelings exactly, the whole arrogance of that club from the fans to the team was their undoing

The pictures of the their fans say it all, the look of shock on their faces was a sight to behold.

Chippy Boy you need to get out more

well done blue panther on an excellent article. spot on observations of de gea's & welbeck's limitations.

Chippy_boy said:

this has got to be a wind up.

listen; i would have hoped for 3-1 coz it takes the pressure off us, slightly.but cmon; who didnt want it to be double figures which it probably would have been given another ten mins. must of been painfull to watch as a red coz even my good self found it slightly cringe worthy. was like tyson berbick.mayb even worse.what a mercurial day =0)its our turn but we'll appreciate the glory.

yep they played a great passing game for twenty mins and then there arses went.we bossed the midfeild.defence was almost airtight and fortunatly for the devs we wernt that great up front; if so; it would have been alot more embaressing for them. we have a long way to go but have faith.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.