Thanks Bluemoon on another eventful season

Tim of the Oak

i have kept off the forum for a few weaks because there were so many negative threads. Yes the season has been a bit underwhelming but we've finished on a high with four wins in a row. Things are looking up for next year with Sane and Gabriel Jesus thriving and Vinny back in the team.

Anyway, thanks to Ric and the Mods for their good work on this Forum throughout the season. Everyone I have met through Bluemoon has been a passionate Blue, regardless of our differences on here.

As I listed in a separate thread, Bluemooners saved the day on Saturday by sourcing a ticket at Watford for my mate's wife. Onwards and upwards and let's see some silverware next season.

i have kept off the forum for a few weaks because there were so many negative threads. Yes the season has been a bit underwhelming but we've finished on a high with four wins in a row. Things are looking up for next year with Sane and Gabriel Jesus thriving and Vinny back in the team.

Anyway, thanks to Ric and the Mods for their good work on this Forum throughout the season. Everyone I have met through Bluemoon has been a passionate Blue, regardless of our differences on here.

As I listed in a separate thread, Bluemooners saved the day on Saturday by sourcing a ticket at Watford for my mate's wife. Onwards and upwards and let's see some silverware next season.
Fucking happy clapper ;-)

Same here, negative threads and moaning starting to get me down on BM, I can get that crap from rags workmates

highlight for me was the periscope game we all watched. plus some useful insights into stuff from people on here

Last edited:
Highlight of the forum season was probably the Brexit thread....low point possibly the disappearance of @worsleyweb...
presumably lost under that skyscraper he's plonking up down Deansgate....

Highlight of the forum season was probably the Brexit thread....low point possibly the disappearance of @worsleyweb...
presumably lost under that skyscraper he's plonking up down Deansgate....

Worsleyweb seemed to disappear when we realised he gets most his info on stadium developments through attending Robbie Williams and Take That concerts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.