Thanks Bluemoon on another eventful season

Fonzie_jumps_the_shark.PNG

Yep , I'd like to add my thanks to Bluemoon , it's creator and contributors for hours on end of entertainment and thought provoking 'stuff' this season.

Admittedly I'm not a prolific contributor like some posters here , some of whom I wonder how they get time to sleep , breath and eat. However I'm addicted to my hour or so of daily fix and say ta.

Not sure about that Matchday thread though , I give that a miss nowadays .... it's full of entitled , moaning , depressive ****s.

Anyway, onwards and upwards blues , here's to a great 17/18 season.

Worsleyweb seemed to disappear when we realised he gets most his info on stadium developments through attending Robbie Williams and Take That concerts.
He's getting married in two weeks probably tied to a kitchen sink somewhere :-) think there were
editorial differences between him and some mods, post season drink sounds like a plan.

i have kept off the forum for a few weaks because there were so many negative threads. Yes the season has been a bit underwhelming but we've finished on a high with four wins in a row. Things are looking up for next year with Sane and Gabriel Jesus thriving and Vinny back in the team.

Anyway, thanks to Ric and the Mods for their good work on this Forum throughout the season. Everyone I have met through Bluemoon has been a passionate Blue, regardless of our differences on here.

As I listed in a separate thread, Bluemooners saved the day on Saturday by sourcing a ticket at Watford for my mate's wife. Onwards and upwards and let's see some silverware next season.
Always enjoy your positivity, mate.

Can never bring myself to complain about BM - my only real form of social media use, and the bickering makes it what it is. It wouldn't be Bluemoon if everybody saw eye to eye.

What I can say with confidence however is when the shit hits the fan everyone looks after each other, be it on depression threads or anywhere else. When it gets serious it's a non-judgemental environment and that's all fine with me.

Can never bring myself to complain about BM - my only real form of social media use, and the bickering makes it what it is. It wouldn't be Bluemoon if everybody saw eye to eye.

What I can say with confidence however is when the shit hits the fan everyone looks after each other, be it on depression threads or anywhere else. When it gets serious it's a non-judgemental environment and that's all fine with me.
Can only echo this, i've met a lot of friends on here that have helped me when I've been in some dark places, met some right c☆☆ts as well mind ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.