Thanks for filling Wembley....you're banned!

didsburyblu

City reallly are becoming a law unto themselves with this desire to live up to the emptihad jibes by keeping as many seats empty as possible during the games.
They invite you to apply for two extra Tickets on your seasoncard to help shift tickets they cant then as a thankyou they ban you with no explanation right before the derby!
This isn't me its hapoened to just a guy I know he doesn't know what's gone on but he saw the guys who he got Tickets for at full time so they weren't thrown out.
Point is if city allow you to buy extra tickets should you really be held accountable for others actions? I know you are if its your actual seat but when city invite you to buy more and then penalise you its a bit hard faced in my view and is another example of the club driving a wedge between them and the match going fan.

zjw8d2.jpg

How did it come to there attention?

Surely if they are selling you 3 tickets, there is a reasonable expectation that other people will use them? Why else would one person need 3 tickets? Or do you have to name the people that you will be giving the extra tickets to?

How did it come to there attention?

Surely if they are selling you 3 tickets, there is a reasonable expectation that other people will use them? Why else would one person need 3 tickets? Or do you have to name the people that you will be giving the extra tickets to?
City didn't sell 3 tickets to one person you originally got 1 per s/c then every one with a season card got an email saying you can get another 2 because we couldn't sell out

City reallly are becoming a law unto themselves with this desire to live up to the emptihad jibes by keeping as many seats empty as possible during the games.
They invite you to apply for two extra Tickets on your seasoncard to help shift tickets they cant then as a thankyou they ban you with no explanation right before the derby!
This isn't me its hapoened to just a guy I know he doesn't know what's gone on but he saw the guys who he got Tickets for at full time so they weren't thrown out.
Point is if city allow you to buy extra tickets should you really be held accountable for others actions? I know you are if its your actual seat but when city invite you to buy more and then penalise you its a bit hard faced in my view and is another example of the club driving a wedge between them and the match going fan.

zjw8d2.jpg
I honestly think the ticket office, club officials and our owners couldn't care less if the stadium is showing empty seats on TV, i don't know why they seem to have this attitude but it's getting beyond a joke now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.