Thanks for filling Wembley....you're banned!

If you are banned should the club refund the money for the games you miss.
Is it legal for them to keep your money. ?

Not an expert but at a guess if his Facebook profile was public, they may well have bots scanning Facebook & Twitter looking for things like that. The established City ticket FB page is members only (although it wouldn't take a great deal of effort to get on there if you really wanted to).

One of the reasons why we tell people not to put mobile numbers or email addresses on here is because there are always loads of bots looking at this site and they could easily be picked up and used by spammers.

Yeah, I'd not thought about them using bots but that's a possibility for sure. If the OP's mate has simply asked people on his friends and family list if they want a ticket - at face value - because he was entitled to 2 extra tickets and nothing else untoward has gone on then that's disgraceful from City.

The thing is all non league clubs and their fans aspire to be where we are now. I felt slightly guilty writing the post because our owner has been magnificent for our club and has given me some of the best memories of following CIty, memories I will take to my grave. Without his input and money none of those memories would have been created. Things were great at first but somewhere since the takeover we have lost our way. I cannot pinpoint exactly when but it has led to me feeling the way I do, hence my post.
I feel exactly like you do. In the good old days I would have gone to every match come what may. Now it is now a business and so very difficult to give the same amount of loyalty. i watch it if it is on TV now for the reasons in your first post. if it is not on TV I make the effort to go

I feel exactly like you do. In the good old days I would have gone to every match come what may. Now it is now a business and so very difficult to give the same amount of loyalty. i watch it if it is on TV now for the reasons in your first post. if it is not on TV I make the effort to go

The derby tonight is a perfect example in how my feelings have changed. Years ago I wouldn't have missed it for the world and anticipated it for weeks. I remember as a kid queueing for ages outside Maine Road for a derby ticket, my tokens cut out and pasted on the voucher sheet. I have a season card and have hovered all week whether to put it on sale or not. It is too late now so I will probably go but I just don't feel the same buzz anymore.

The derby tonight is a perfect example in how my feelings have changed. Years ago I wouldn't have missed it for the world and anticipated it for weeks. I remember as a kid queueing for ages outside Maine Road for a derby ticket, my tokens cut out and pasted on the voucher sheet. I have a season card and have hovered all week whether to put it on sale or not. It is too late now so I will probably go but I just don't feel the same buzz anymore.

Is the kick off time putting you off? I'm out of the office at 5pm and really rushing to get to the match afterwards.

If you are banned should the club refund the money for the games you miss.
Is it legal for them to keep your money. ?

your card is suspended until the final outcome decision,this takes around one month to complete even longer if the police are investigating because the club will wait for their report, so in the one months wait your likely to miss say 3 games then if no club action your card will be re activated, no refund whatsoever for the missed games, on the legal side a 100% win case if you took MCFC to County Court to recover losses, we are all at the end of the day just customers who are protected by the consumer rights
'is it legal for them to keep your money' probably not if they cant prove you offended but most other businesses other than football would refund you, if it was Home bargains you could simply stop shopping there and go to wlko however the problem with football is there is only one MCFC and the customer is highly unlikely to go to Manchester United.

just to add my lad got his S/T stopped at the last home game of the seasson against spurs a few years back, he was arrested by the police at his seat and taken to the station, it took the police 3 months to decide either to charge him or not (he was placed on bail),the result some 3 months later was no charge insuficient evidence,thankfully it was the last game of the season if it was the first he would have missed up to 8/9 games,,the lad started going to city when he was 3 years old and never missed a home game up until aged 17 when this incident took place,since then he has never set foot in the place and will never again in the future

Last edited:
when we played Barcelona away two or three seasons ago we were talking in a pup before an away game and a few of were saying we could not get tickets but two lads said they could get tickets for any game they wanted because they had a mate in the ticket office (a rag ) the club should get its own house in order before come down on the fans.

Vicky Kloss, I am led to believe that you snd "your people" read this forum. We are getting City fans treated like shite by the club, yet the gutter press who treat the club like shite are treated like royalty by the club. The club comes out with shite like the fans are the lifeblood of the club, and yet the club treats the fans like shite. It is shite
Here here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.