Thanks for filling Wembley....you're banned!

Just looking to find out if fellow blues had any luck with complaining about season cards being suspended. My friend was suspended for 3 games as someone complained against him for the alleged abuse against Milner during last game against dippers. He had no right of defending himself, was only contacted by email and was given no chance deny the alleged incident or given any specific details just a general you were abusive towards players, and it took over a month to sort out which became 3 home games including the Derby. He returned to his first game on saturday vs leicester and he has now been informed he is banned again for tomorrows game. No right of appeal or any way of defending himself. He and the person that he was with have said he never said anything the whole game. So if someone has a vendetta and complains you get suspended. Surely this is illegal and a disgraceful way to treat fans. Surely you should only be suspended after an investigation. I just think this is all wrong and another way the club is growing distant from its fans.

Just looking to find out if fellow blues had any luck with complaining about season cards being suspended. My friend was suspended for 3 games as someone complained against him for the alleged abuse against Milner during last game against dippers. He had no right of defending himself, was only contacted by email and was given no chance deny the alleged incident or given any specific details just a general you were abusive towards players, and it took over a month to sort out which became 3 home games including the Derby. He returned to his first game on saturday vs leicester and he has now been informed he is banned again for tomorrows game. No right of appeal or any way of defending himself. He and the person that he was with have said he never said anything the whole game. So if someone has a vendetta and complains you get suspended. Surely this is illegal and a disgraceful way to treat fans. Surely you should only be suspended after an investigation. I just think this is all wrong and another way the club is growing distant from its fans.
Good job these rules wasn't at Maine road, we'd all be banned there would only be Helen left ringing her bell

City's ban protocol is that you are guilty until you are able to prove otherwise. You have no named contact and an overarching email address.
In the mean time they try to sell your ticket so that they are effectively getting two customers paying for the same seat, although one is banned.
That seems illegal to me and could be open to abuse.

Surely if I have paid for that seat it is mine for the season, if they sell it on I should be allowed a refund

City's ban protocol is that you are guilty until you are able to prove otherwise. You have no named contact and an overarching email address.
In the mean time they try to sell your ticket so that they are effectively getting two customers paying for the same seat, although one is banned.
That seems illegal to me and could be open to abuse.

But how can you prove otherwise, short of strapping a camera to your head which would record everything you said and did through the game

Surely until your case has been heard then any ban should be on hold. Are there no lawyers on here? How can you ban someone without even talking to the person involved, witnesses, looking at cctv etc. Something very wrong here. Has anyone contacted Danny Wilson - he always appeared very approachable

So if there's somebody I don't like or somebody who's pissed me off, maybe away from the ground and nothing to do with City, I can make up a story that they've been abusive to an opposition player and they will get an instant 3 match ban ... mmmmmmm...

This protocol leaves it open to abuse. If some1 has a argument at the game they can basically get you banned by complaining and you are suspended without any defence, after ban is up they complain again and lo and behold you are banned again without any defence. No rebate on your season card. I know my friend concerned (who is 65) and his 29 yr old son and another fan are now considering giving up there season card. If they do I'm probably going to have to give mine up as we all travel together 500 mile round trip. I won't be able to afford the travel. The club losing fans due to a disgraceful protocol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.