Thanks for filling Wembley....you're banned!

Chaddblue I can assure you, he was banned without any prior warnings. He received an email out of blue informing him his season card was suspended. There is no avenue of defending yourself. There is only a first name on the email and no number to call and you can only deal with it threw the email and they took 3 weeks to answer him after he replied straight away asking for details.

Are you reading this Vicky Kloss? This is NOT the Manchester City I grew up with, some of the shit that is going on is a disgrace. Do you actually give a shit?

Everyone is offended about everything these days. Swear? Offended! Stand up? Offended! Sing? Offended! Don't sing? Offended! Have a different opinion? Offended! We are becoming a nation of snowflakes aghast at everything WE consider isn't right Then like the sneak at school run off to cause the person who offended whatever morals or principles they hold dear in the shit. The one place people could go to let of steam was a football match and now that is being taken away. What a life.

Chaddblue I can assure you, he was banned without any prior warnings. He received an email out of blue informing him his season card was suspended. There is no avenue of defending yourself. There is only a first name on the email and no number to call and you can only deal with it threw the email and they took 3 weeks to answer him after he replied straight away asking for details.

Mate, i wasn't suggesting you weren't telling the truth, didn't mean to come across that way

sorry cb I was just trying to explain what happened. just very disheartened and fuming about how this can happen.

Are you reading this Vicky Kloss? This is NOT the Manchester City I grew up with, some of the shit that is going on is a disgrace. Do you actually give a shit?
BBS, need to start another thread with 'FAO VICKY KLOSS' as the thread title, she may be made aware of it then.

The club are an absolute disgrace lately in many ways in their treatment of supporters.

BBS, need to start another thread with 'FAO VICKY KLOSS' as the thread title, she may be made aware of it then.

The club are an absolute disgrace lately in many ways in their treatment of supporters.
Hello mate, I am led to believe that she reads this forum, although I imagine it is more likely "her people" that do it, while she grovels to the same muppets that slag us off in the media. I will always live City, but it can be fucking exasperating

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.