"That goal" on....

Vienna_70 said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
loui_mcfc said:
What the fuck possibly beat that?!

One's gotta be Phil Jones gawking at the scoreboard!

And the other's gotta be Rooney attempting his nonchalant look when the game was clearly up and the Sunderland fans were singing BlueMoon!

Surely the fat blonde woman suddenly stopping clapping and smiling at the same time was the winner?
this

loui_mcfc said:
blueste41 said:
.....8 out of 10 cats.

Sugested as a top 3 sporting moment of last year. Didn't win it but they still showed the whole clip.

Hope a lot of Rags were watching ;-)

It will be repeated on channel 4+1 at 10pm.

What the fuck possibly beat that?!
olympics, paralympics and super saterday, me and my brother werent impressed watching that epsiode.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:21 pm --<br /><br />one of the guests were a utd fan and had a very unimpressed face while watching it

blueste41 said:
.....8 out of 10 cats.

Sugested as a top 3 sporting moment of last year. Didn't win it but they still showed the whole clip.

Hope a lot of Rags were watching ;-)

It will be repeated on channel 4+1 at 10pm.

Yes it will have caught a few Rags on the hop. I imagine that most would have got home and gone to bed the day we won the Prem. But that clip was/is waiting for them and sooner or later bang!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.