"That seat has been sold"

blueandy1mac

Sorry if this has been addressed previously, but with the number of threads relating to attendance last night I think its relevant.
I arrived at my normal seat last night (just joined the cup Scheme) to be confronted by a completely empty row !!!
All my usual 'companions' were dotted around on various rows up and down the stand, some who came around at HT were in different areas as they brought friends.
All had been informed by the TO that their (season ticket) seats had been sold. This has happened to me more than once.
How many people took the decision not to attend last night cos they did'nt get their own seat/ could'nt sit with a mate.
Perhaps we need to reserve ST holders seats until later, either way there is no excuse for misinformation/ lies/poor service or whatever you wish to call it from the TO.

I got that info for the Celtic game. Never understood it. Went to the ground to get my ticket to be told my whole block was sold out so I couldn't have my rgular seat. Was given 1 in the east stand. But when I got there my block was pretty much empty.
Sat with a mte in it and had a row all to ourselves.
Found it funny that they told me it was all sold out.

Got cup games direct myself and had no problem with last night.

sorry if a little off topic but do you have to enter at the gate it says on your card or can you go in any on the same tier?

Think I can better that - I was told no seats on East Level 2 anywhere so I could have one for my son in the same block as me but underneath on Level 1. I think she thought the stand had a glass floor so we could see each other. Duh!!!! Can you believe it Mr Cook????

AZUL said:
sorry if a little off topic but do you have to enter at the gate it says on your card or can you go in any on the same tier?

it depends where you sit. on my card it says B-K so i can use any entrance from b round to k. Generally use B because its the closest to my seat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.