Thatcher's State Funeral

malg said:
urban genie said:
The cookie monster said:
Sorted the hearse out anway.
2hxud8k.jpg

Too good for her, drag her foul rotting corpse through the streets tied to horse
WOW, just WOW. I take it she pissed on your chips? I wonder if the people on the thread about the abuse Liverpool fans are giving Collymore will also come on here and be just as upset?

she pissed on a few peoples chip to be fair, and the comment was more tongue in cheek than a serious desire with regard to the bin van pic.

what I object to is a state funeral at all, she was too divisive to warrant it and the mourning from some and celebration from other could cause real clashes in certain areas, it would be better to just let her slip away and then privately bury her, those who care can then go visit her when they want later and those who hate her don't, personally I won't mourn her.

117 M34 said:
Bit sick really isn't it?
Wonder if we will get the same when Blair and/or Brown are on their way out?
Yes, probably from those who are backing Thatcher in this thread. As much as I have a dislike for people (Blair would be one, Ferguson another, Robbie Williams etc, etc) I don't think for one second that I would rejoice in their death....it just doesn't seem right.

I hear that she told the telegraph : 'not interested in a state funeral unless its bigger than winstons'

Watch her time her drop for day one of the 2012 games and Boris will have to put her into cold storage for two weeks so he can use all the tickets he's bought @ our expense

Tories not just for Xmas but for life

johnbmcr said:
I hear that she told the telegraph : 'not interested in a state funeral unless its bigger than winstons'

Watch her time her drop for day one of the 2012 games and Boris will have to put her into cold storage for two weeks so he can use all the tickets he's bought @ our expense

Tories not just for Xmas but for life
Great input

urban genie said:
malg said:
urban genie said:
Too good for her, drag her foul rotting corpse through the streets tied to horse
WOW, just WOW. I take it she pissed on your chips? I wonder if the people on the thread about the abuse Liverpool fans are giving Collymore will also come on here and be just as upset?

she pissed on a few peoples chip to be fair, and the comment was more tongue in cheek than a serious desire with regard to the bin van pic.

what I object to is a state funeral at all, she was too divisive to warrant it and the mourning from some and celebration from other could cause real clashes in certain areas, it would be better to just let her slip away and then privately bury her, those who care can then go visit her when they want later and those who hate her don't, personally I won't mourn her.

the poor horse what's it ever done to deserve such cruel and unusual punishment shame on you genie !!<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:44 pm --<br /><br />cheers SWP would give being gay rather than vote Tory

Happy Xmas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.