Thatcher's State Funeral

johnbmcr said:
urban genie said:
malg said:
WOW, just WOW. I take it she pissed on your chips? I wonder if the people on the thread about the abuse Liverpool fans are giving Collymore will also come on here and be just as upset?

she pissed on a few peoples chip to be fair, and the comment was more tongue in cheek than a serious desire with regard to the bin van pic.

what I object to is a state funeral at all, she was too divisive to warrant it and the mourning from some and celebration from other could cause real clashes in certain areas, it would be better to just let her slip away and then privately bury her, those who care can then go visit her when they want later and those who hate her don't, personally I won't mourn her.

the poor horse what's it ever done to deserve such cruel and unusual punishment shame on you genie !!

-- Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:44 pm --

cheers SWP would give being gay rather than vote Tory

Happy Xmas
Looks like you succeeded.

glen quagmire said:
If she was in the hotseat today, there would be no worries about rioting or civil unrest. She would've just sent in the dibble to crack their skulls.

who say's she isn't? With the soulless look on that shiny plastic bland face of camerons how do we know she hasn't done a stepford wives job and ain't controlling it all from her sickbed

it shows when they are planned celebrations of her death in every major city in the country plus from ex pats in Aus, NZ, the US and India etc. that she obviously upset quite a few in her time

urban genie said:
glen quagmire said:
If she was in the hotseat today, there would be no worries about rioting or civil unrest. She would've just sent in the dibble to crack their skulls.

who say's she isn't? With the soulless look on that shiny plastic bland face of camerons how do we know she hasn't done a stepford wives job and ain't controlling it all from her sickbed

it shows when they are planned celebrations of her death in every major city in the country plus from ex pats in Aus, NZ, the US and India etc. that she obviously upset quite a few in her time
Eggs/omelettes

Lady T, was the last leader that strived to keep the 'great' in britain. Those who await her death, must be aware of this?

Oh, and please don't assume that i have been raised a staunch conservative. My old fella would be devastated if he were alive today, to know i voted blue. I also feel sorry for the fact that what could've been another great leader in john smith, never got to show us what could've been. Instead we got a war criminal and a liar, with a wife i could analy pump, with a rusty knife as a strap on.

If blair fell off the face of the earth, i wouldn't rejoice publicly, but would keep it dignified and laugh inwardly. All this Lady T stuff is boring now, i wish those who chose not to prosper under her, would let it go..................................

Oh how ironic it would be to give this woman a state funeral. Pay for it yourself, wicked old hag.

glen quagmire said:
amehh said:
Oh how ironic it would be to give this woman a state funeral. Pay for it yourself, wicked old hag.

No offence, but you are only young, you are going along with what 'grown ups' were saying when you were a kid.

It just so happens that I'm a well educated teenager who has formed her own opinions on Thatcher after a very in-depth study of British politics over the last century. So no, I'm not regurgitating what my parents or any 'grown ups' have had to say on the matter.

glen quagmire said:
Lady T, was the last leader that strived to keep the 'great' in britain. Those who await her death, must be aware of this?

Oh, and please don't assume that i have been raised a staunch conservative. My old fella would be devastated if he were alive today, to know i voted blue. I also feel sorry for the fact that what could've been another great leader in john smith, never got to show us what could've been. Instead we got a war criminal and a liar, with a wife i could analy pump, with a rusty knife as a strap on.

If blair fell off the face of the earth, i wouldn't rejoice publicly, but would keep it dignified and laugh inwardly. All this Lady T stuff is boring now, i wish those who chose not to prosper under her, would let it go..................................
Very, very good point about John Smith. Great shame that he was never Prime Minister. Blair isn't half the man that Smith would have been. This world would be a very different place. I know that sounds very grand, but I don't think America would have went into Iraq without our backing, and I don't for a second believe that John Smith would have rolled over like Blair did.

Fuck me, I've gone far too serious there haven't I.

amehh said:
glen quagmire said:
amehh said:

No offence, but you are only young, you are going along with what 'grown ups' were saying when you were a kid.

It just so happens that I'm a well educated teenager who has formed her own opinions on Thatcher after a very in-depth study of British politics over the last century. So no, I'm not regurgitating what my parents or any 'grown ups' have had to say on the matter.

Don't get giddy, since you are so well versed on the subject, within a couple of minutes of THIS post, can you tell me why she is a "wicked old hag"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.