Thats it now

city diehard said:
seasons over, european aspirations dead roll on next season with a NEW manager!

Your username is not very apt is it?

ive said for a while that mh will go if we dont get uefa cup slot, and i think he should. not because of any reasons other than he at present can not give the club the worldwide exposure the owners are craving without being involved in that competition. a well known and respected manager will do this, and attract top players to the side, with the added fear factor it will bring to other teams we play when they see not only the player line up, but who is pulling the manegerial strings.

feel a bit sorry for mh but the club is on an astronomical rise and he cant keep up.

its pathetic really........

every season we chop and change managers cause our so called fans have no patience whatsoever.....no wonder we are a laughing stock....

How about giving a manager a chance to have a few seasons to build a side......?????....then judge him......Oh i forgot...he is an ex utd player so he doesnt deserve that!!!!

We must keep MH........let him build a team and then judge him.......one season in charge is not enough to do this.......

give him till at least this point next season

simon23 said:
its pathetic really........

every season we chop and change managers cause our so called fans have no patience whatsoever.....no wonder we are a laughing stock....

How about giving a manager a chance to have a few seasons to build a side......?????....then judge him......Oh i forgot...he is an ex utd player so he doesnt deserve that!!!!

We must keep MH........let him build a team and then judge him.......one season in charge is not enough to do this.......

give him till at least this point next season

If the man in charge had some pedigree and form I'd say yes. The fact he used to lay for United is irrelevant, the fact he is totally unproven and has won nothing is the reason he should be instantly dismissed.

He has damaged our club enough!

He also said judge me after January so even knew that 10 months would be a reasonable period to expect at least and interested performance.

He cannot motivate a team get real and recognise it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.