Thats it were in the bottom 3 :(

The Blackburn teams under Hughes, I remember, were very good on the attack and didn't stick 10 men in front of the goal. They had there their share of enforcers but every successful team has them. For every Bellamy there has been a Bentley, Gamst Pederson, Santa Cruz.

Those Spurs fans were quiet about him after their cup run last year. And de Ramos has nothing to prove really to Spurs. He's won things Spurs fans dream about. Rayo Vallecano, forgotten 3rd team in Madrid were challenging for the title the year he brought them up from nowhere. Sevilla have won cups, even lowly Spurs won something. People forget he was brought to the team because they were in the relegation zone and he saved their sorry arses. I think some of the newer players didn't like a manager who didn't speak English, etc. Just another part of the equation.

It wouldn't surprise me there's dissent in the dressing room. Anytime you're losing, people point the finger. Or maybe some players could be trying to protect themselves from possibly being left out of future plans. After January, I believe, we'll have a better view of who we truly are.

bluespana said:
The Blackburn teams under Hughes, I remember, were very good on the attack and didn't stick 10 men in front of the goal. They had there their share of enforcers but every successful team has them. For every Bellamy there has been a Bentley, Gamst Pederson, Santa Cruz.

I agree it could be worse - we could have Sam Allardyce!

nickson71 said:
Don't be so melodramatic

we are not in the bottom 3 ............... we've got a far better goal difference than Sunderland :-)
fucking prick, we are in bottom 3. learn to read

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.