The “Gazumped by United” thread .....

My stance has changed on the Sanchez saga. We are in the best position, we have a young squad sprinkled with older genius. We have a manager that is the best. In reality we are not desperate for his services so i agree in the stance we are taking

If it is true that united are offering 60k a week more plus are willing to psy the agent fee along with the price arsenal want fir a 29 year old then i say let them pay it. Sanchez wants to win trophies we are led to believe, will he be happy playing the football style that moureen dictates - i am not so sure.

We are not desperate, united are. Again they dont seem to have a plan and are just throwing money around to try and get a big name in - most probably for shirt sales rather than team building

We are not desperate, united are. Again they dont seem to have a plan and are just throwing money around to try and get a big name in - most probably for shirt sales rather than team building
Shirt sales are so 20th century, it’s all about the clicks and eyeballs now dontchaknow!

And as the internet, tv and print media is all driven by those items to pay the bills...anything real, or more generally illusional, will be promoted.

We may get him, we may not. Most likely his last ever big money move. If he fancies playing attractive football he comes to us. He will only to to the rags for cash. Don't be surprised with the latter!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.