The 100/104 goal chase

Huddersfield at home next week.. Couldn't ask for a better team really, they've just stayed up and now will (should) play without the shackles on and the fact that they may now go to pot (aka WBA last season) Let's smash 5 or 6 and win the title in style!! COME ON CITY! !! THEN I REALISE WE'RE PLAYING SWANSEA FFS :-D

Last edited:
Huddersfield at home next week.. Couldn't ask for a better team really, they've just stayed up and now will (should) play without the shackles on and the fact that they may now go to pot (aka WBA last season) Let's smash 5 or 6 and win the title in style!! COME ON CITY! !!

Swansea home
West ham away
Huddersfield home
Brighton home
Southampton away

Huddersfield at home next week.. Couldn't ask for a better team really, they've just stayed up and now will (should) play without the shackles on and the fact that they may now go to pot (aka WBA last season) Let's smash 5 or 6 and win the title in style!! COME ON CITY! !!

No. Swansea.

*edit. Just to add. For those on the skybet 100+ goals, i don't think they pay out till after
13 may. ie the official last game of the season.

Maybe I'm wrong. But when i look at my bet it has a date of 13 may etc, on it. Now it's not the date i put it on,
so I think it might be the settlement date.

Bet 365 have started to have it on the open bets. Usually date and time of whatever you have bet on but obviously being a season bet that’s the date of the last home game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.