The 100/104 goal chase

Not really bothered with this, 3 points and a clean sheet for me.
OtOH - I enjoy attacking football. I really hate "Park the Bus" sides, even if they're successful. Really glad that Pep's our manager - exciting, winning, attacking football.

the park the bus teams need something else this season pep team and a couple of others have power to not only just open the doors but blow them off

this season pep will not settle for 2nd best in any game city will not die or get frustrated the options are incredible from wing backs to wingers and midfield attack and up front its coming from all over the park even free kicks and corners are now worked on you can see it from the players there is a plan for everything

i did take the skybet offer and at 33/1 to score 100 goals or more its 2.3 per game and for me its simple city will score goals

For me when we play the teams that park the bus it is crucial that we score early. We do that and we could start seeing some 4,5,6 goal games. We don't, and we win 2-0 like we did against Brighton.

Not that I mind, three points is three points. Just saying for those of you who lumped on us to score 100+

Honest question; can you bet the under? Yes there will be games that we win 4-1, there will also be 1-1 draws. Would love to...but just don't see it.

That's why the odds are relatively high
I've lumped on £30 on the 104+ @35/1
Covered this with £30 on a 5/4 bet on City scoring 80+
a smaller bet on 90+ and a small one of 100+

If we score 80-89 I lose a tenner overall
90 + and I'm up £25
100-103 and I'm £200 up
104 and above, I'm £1200 up. Big ask but, why not eh!

Just got to stop missing those sitters

If teams set up like Brighton, then we have no chance of getting 104. However if teams set up like West Ham, we could do it by Christmas!

If teams set up like Brighton, then we have no chance of getting 104. However if teams set up like West Ham, we could do it by Christmas!
See what you are referring to but there is a reason we face more parked buses than united.
We try to hold on to the ball above all else even going backwards if necessary. This gives teams time to get back into position. Our game despite it's sophistication is predictable. Pep is a control freak.
Most other teams thrive on unpredictability hence the long passes, ball bobbling about.
Knock downs. In these type of games the players are far more spread out. No teams in their right mind want to play us in that way as they would get annihilated.

We missed two absolute sitters on Saturday. It could quite easily have been four and that was against the parked bus
If we had gone in at half time one or two up, which would have made Brighton come out and play, who knows what the score would have been!

Skybet seem to be letting you put more than the original £20 on.

There is also another bet showing that looks decent City 100+ goals and Salah to score 15. 125/1.

Is it to late in the bet to say I meant United? Or have they paid out already?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.