The 100/104 goal chase

The 104 is going to be hard, but we’re still way ahead of where Chelsea were in the season they set the record. They had some big scores near the end of the season though including 8 in their final match!

It did seem to be a grind yesterday but in highlights format we could have got 5 or 6, some great saves all to his left, another keeper we know might have had a more difficult day, no bet on this but I think you who have still have a great bet - good luck to you all

How's everyone feeling about this? we're still on track but we haven't been so sharp in front of goal recently, could/should have had 2-3 more yesterday with better finishing

We need to smash a few teams at home by 5 or more. Going to be hard.

Swansea on Wed could be an opportunity. Aguero and Jesus on a bit of a drought hasn't helped. Who's had the most money riding on this bet I wonder? Only had £18 in my account at the time so put it all on it at 22/1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.