The 100/104 goal chase

the number of people i've seen on BM betting in City to get 100+ goals or 104+ goals etc is amazing. Pretty much nailed on we'll be scoring less than 100 then!!

Few other odds look ok

Aguero 32+ 50/1
Jesus 32+ 50/1
Not bad if you think either of them will have an amazing season..

Us to go unbeaten at home at 10/1 could be good too!

That would need another zero for it to be appealing

Few other odds look ok

Aguero 32+ 50/1
Jesus 32+ 50/1
Not bad if you think either of them will have an amazing season..

Us to go unbeaten at home at 10/1 could be good too!

well, by my reckoning, it should be about 9/1 based on last seasons odds in every home game. If we spank a couple of teams our odds at home could be even worse this season. 10/1 would represent very slim value in my eyes.

There's a cracker on William Hill, the bet is the first player to be banned retrospectively for diving, there are 3 joint favourites at 10/1 - Sterling, Sane and Sanchez!

But you have to gain a penalty or a red card for it to be reviewed, so Sterling has absolutely no chance of getting one.

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but if you sign up to Betfair through Topcashback and deposit £20, you earn £20 cashback. So it would basically be a free bet.

Open SkyBet > Football > Specials > 2017/18 RequestABets > Premier League RequestABet Specials 2017/18 > Scroll right to the bottom of that list (Aguero, Kane and Lukaku to score 30+ goals 500/1) and below that you'll find all the premier league teams request a bets open the City one then scroll down to 33/1
Got it ! I was going in the wrong way.. Ooerrr Mrrrsss!!

I bet on 90+ goals 6-1. 104 is unlikely. That's a record and the Premier League is much tougher now. Very few easy teams that you can smash

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.