The 100/104 goal chase

Have a feeling we're going to put 5 or 6 past Newcastle. They can't be excited to be our opponent after our lone loss this season.

Have a feeling we're going to put 5 or 6 past Newcastle. They can't be excited to be our opponent after our lone loss this season.

Am hoping that this is the case just to get the everyone's bets right back on track , still currently tracking around the 2.5 goals per game required

I also think that the way Bristol City played, by pressing us , causing (not first team) defenders problems and Liverpool pressing and getting a win, may encourage others to do the same
We've always defeated a parked bus, so why not have a go

It's worked once, mate, once..... no excuses for the Liverpool result, however the imbalance in the back 4 was clear as day. Stones getting back to fitness, ota exposed by no recognised left back and Eddie having his first mare all season.... as soon as one spoke comes off that wheel, in this system, it's invariably costly, throw 3 in and it's a shooting range on the trenches....

I hope to high heaven more have a go because fundamentally there aren't many who could take advantage like the dippers did, if they do, we'll obliterate the 104 record!

It's worked once, mate, once..... no excuses for the Liverpool result, however the imbalance in the back 4 was clear as day. Stones getting back to fitness, ota exposed by no recognised left back and Eddie having his first mare all season.... as soon as one spoke comes off that wheel, in this system, it's invariably costly, throw 3 in and it's a shooting range on the trenches....

I hope to high heaven more have a go because fundamentally there aren't many who could take advantage like the dippers did, if they do, we'll obliterate the 104 record!

Pressing becoming the perceived way to beat us would be the best thing that ever happens. Fact is for the vast majority of that match, we passed over and around the Liverpool press comfortably, and ultimately lost because Stones was shoved in the back, and Ederson made a poor clearance off his wrong foot.

If more teams try to do what Liverpool did, it'll end this thread in a month, because we will absolutely slaughter them.

We’ve been asking for teams to attack us all season and we shoukdn5 be afraid of it, a blip last week for me, teams do that to us every week will get slaughtered, I still think most won’t bother as their goal difference could be the difference between staying up or down, most teams will not choose to attack us at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.