The 2017/18 PLfixtures

We'll be going to the swamp in the first week of February anyway, that one you can put money on.

There's 3 fixtures that can be delayed. Outside of that, seeing the fixture list shows us if we're going to get fucked over again like playing 3 of the top4 in consecutive games in the busiest period of the season that also hosts late stages of the FA Cup and Champions League.

You're welcome to make snide remarks about how we'll play everyone twice, but only a cretin would pretend that the actual schedule doesn't matter.
Actually it matters to me as I'm away in the USA the last two weeks of November, flying out Saturday and returning on a Sunday afternoon. I'm hoping there's an international break around that time.

Edit: Just checked and it's the weekend before I go so will miss 4 weeks of football in all.

Old Trafford last game of the season, a nice guard of honour, and Silva, or whoever's captain for the day, lifting the title.

Old Trafford last game of the season, a nice guard of honour, and Silva, or whoever's captain for the day, lifting the title.
60th anniversary of the Munich crash on 7th Feb 2018, so in 3 words - not a hope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.